Monday, June 1, 2009


From the beginning of my childhood i used to paint..it's really interesting when i think of my childhood days.."eii sonali din gulo arr hoyto kono din o phire asbe na"...achha jodi ami sara jibon choto theke jetam?satti kato valo hoto na?asole chotobelar katha mone porche bole banglay likhte echhe holo..jodio amar nijeke bangali vabte e besi valo lage...But one thing i can say, im proud to be an Indian.Anyway, after long long time one day i tried to paint once again..sedin mone porchilo sotti amar toh akar khata hariye gache!!sotti amar chele bela toh hariye gache!!

Sedin aklam computer er paint e...i painted.. thinking i'm a boy of 13(though now im 23yrs of age)..believe me yaar..the sunset at the bank of a river.Birds are returning to their home..Boats are waiting for somebody...its again my imagination..its my world.

2 comments:

  1. very nice... the feeling makes it complete!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nicee post my dearr ..very interesting yours blog

    HANNAH

    ReplyDelete